Anti-p16 ARC antibody [EP1551Y] – BSA and Azide free – 100 ug – ab220800
Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EP1551Y] to ARPC5/p16 ARC – BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, IP, WB
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-ARPC5/p16 ARC antibody [EP1551Y] – BSA and Azide free
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1551Y] to ARPC5/p16 ARC – BSA and Azide free
This antibody is specific to the p16 ARC protein, database link: O15511. There is no observed cross reactivity to the CDKN2A/p16INK4a protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, IP, WB
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
- WB: Human fetal, mouse and rat brain tissue lysates and HeLa, HepG2, SKBR-3 and MCF-7 cell lysates. IHC-P: Human uterus adenocarcinoma and spleen tissues. ICC/IF: Neuro-2a cells. IP: Human fetal brain tissue lysate.