Recombinant Anti-KRAS antibody [EPR23474-76] – 100 µl
Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR23474-76] to KRAS
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt (Intra), IP, WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-KRAS antibody [EPR23474-76]
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR23474-76] to KRAS
This antibody is not suitable for mouse or rat samples.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt (Intra), IP, WB
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
- WB: Human brain tissue lysate; HeLa whole cell lysate; His-tagged human KRAS recombinant protein. Flow Cyt (intra): HeLa cells. IP: Human brain tissue lysate.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- – High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- – Improved sensitivity and specificity
- – Long-term security of supply
- – Animal-free production